Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winding down 2011

With the New Year's celebrations past, we are officially into 2012 and only a few days from being back in class.  I thought I would add a few slide shows to our blog to summarize some of the things we did during the last few days of school in 2011.


This is our card building project that finished off our science unit on position and motion.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow


This animoto video is about the card sharing project we participated in:



This is a slide show of the various activities we participated in, in December:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design made with Smilebox



And finally - a video about our trip to the museum:

1 comment:

Mr. Hobley said...

Dear Students,

I am so impressed with your creative designs for cars. I love Starbucks coffee, so when I saw one of your cars with starbucks caps for wheels, I was excited.

You used great colors, including the neon straws.

I'm curious. Which wheels made the cars roll the best? If you could re-design your car, what would you do differently?

Keep thinking like creative scientists.